- Have you had a fulfilling time out in the schools this quarter through your Pipeline/Service learning placement?
- Are you considering continuing your placement through Spring Quarter?
- Would you like to connect that tutoring to an academic experience for credit but have an overcrowded schedule for Winter Quarter?
This will be an innovative and interactive modular based seminar that will allow students to engage with an online cohort of students who have similar interests while exploring current educational topics through a variety of online media ranging from TED talks, web-based conversations, and blogs. It will also allow students to continue to reflect and dialogue about their K-12 service learning experiences throughout the quarter.
For questions or to get an add code please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For this seminar, the number of credits a student receives depends on the number of tutoring hours completed in addition to seminar attendance. Credit and tutoring requirements are as follows:
- 1 credit: 2.5 hours tutoring/week (at least 20 hours tutoring/quarter)
- 2 credits: 2.5 hours tutoring/week (at least 20 hours tutoring/quarter)
- 3 credits: 5 hours tutoring/week (at least 40 hours tutoring/quarter)
- 4 credits: 7.5 hours tutoring/week (at least 60 hours tutoring/quarter)
- 5 credits: 10 hours tutoring/week (at least 80 hours tutoring/quarter)